Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nanny wanted in Albuquerque

NANNY for a great, fun and inspiring family
Husband & Father of 6 is being shipped overseas to serve a year. 
His wife and children could use the help of a qualified missionary who wants to serve the whole year or a portion of it. The children's ages are from 10yrs old - new born. They are a really great family and a lot of fun. I know they are praying really hard for some help. So this is me trying to do my part to help them. WILL YOU HELP? Please write me if you are interested.
Please PASS the word.
Once again; looking for a female with a missionary spirit who is interested in a "domestic (home)" mission, starting in AUGUST. Primarily this would be a work for room & board trade. Contact me ASAP.
God Bless you and thanks for passing the word!