Thursday, February 12, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
- What is yoga?
- Why is it so popular in today's society?
- Why is it finding disciples among our Catholic faithful?
- Is it Catholic?
- Is it just an exercise?
- Is it right for the Catholic faithful to practice yoga?
News Flash: WE WIN! by Fr. John Corapi
As we prepare to enter a new era in politics and perhaps society in general, keep something in mind: WE WIN! No matter what political party is in power at a given point in time, in the end those that remain faithful to Jesus Christ win the war.
We may have to fight many battles outnumbered and even despised and looked upon as criminals and outcasts by a society that is unraveling and degenerating into something no one could have imagined. What matters is that we run the race to the finish line and fight the good fight.
Don't "go with the flow," for as the great Archbishop Fulton Sheen reminds us, "Dead bodies float downstream." More than ever we shall have to be strong in the faith. Regular and worthy reception of the sacraments, constant prayer, and rigorous study of the faith is now essential, not merely a luxury.
The front line and primary battle is going to be the fight for life: the dignity of every human life from the moment of conception to the last moment of natural life. If we lose that one, every other battle space will be compromised. If the government succeeds in establishing abortion as an inalienable "right", then the elderly and sick will be next. It will then be a short and slippery step to the government deciding who lives and dies regardless of their inherent human dignity. If you don't already pray the Rosary every day, please start at once. The prayer of the holy Rosary is the prayer of the holy Gospel, and that means it is the prayer of the Good News Who is Jesus Christ, the LIFE of the world. Many saints will be forged in the crucible of the coming years. Make sure you are among them. God bless you,Fr. John Corapi
What you must do
- The Fatima Message must be widely proclaimed, properly understood, loved and obeyed .
- You need to be informed. You need to help others come to know, understand, love and obey Our Lady of Fatima and Her full Fatima Message. She is relying on all of us to do our part.
- At least all of us can pray the Rosary DAILY for Our Lady’s powerful intercession.
- Pray to Our Lady of Fatima and She will help you.