Among them were:
- Cardinal Andrea Cordero Lanza di Montezemolo - Archpriest of the Basilica of St. Paul and President of the 200th Anniversary of St. Paul festivities
- Cardinal Paul Josef Cordes - President of the Pontifical Council Cor Unum
- Patriarch of the Church of Antioch Gregory III Laham
- Patriarch of Jerusalem in Exile Hilarion Capucci and
- Chargé d'affaires of the Syrian Embassy in Rome Suha al-Jamali.
Afterwards colleagues and I rented mopeds and toured the Eternal City and many beautifulsites of rich history and tradition of Christendom. We saw Relics, Tombs, Basilicas, Chapels, Sanctuaries, and yes, we even ate GELATO!... lots of Gelato!This trip coincided with my brother in Christ, Eduardo Verastegui's, screening of his movie "Bella" in Rome. We pilgrimaged and missioned together in different scenarios such as executive encounters -to- street evangelization of some American tourists.
See the video footage of the "Damascus" premiere on YOUTUBE by CLICKING HERE
See my photos from this trip on FACEBOOK by CLICKING HERE