Monday, May 17, 2010

New Delhi, India - Magazine interview

Delhi, India. While on India for 2 months a magazine featured the following story. This is a brief look into a book, which is in progress, detailing the events that have brought me to where I am and what I am doing.
MODELS – SUPERHEROES – BROKEN BONES and MORE! by Mario St. Francis
“Monkey-see…monkey-do.” Ever hear that saying? It means that we imitate what we see. I think it is true for most people. We imitate, that’s a fact, but WHO? and WHY? THE FASHION MODEL: A life of Magazines and Photo-shoots. After years of photo-shoots, commercials and fashion shows, I re-examined who I was as a model, how I influenced others and who was influencing me. You should too. Don’t wait for a “near death experience” to get your attention. That’s what it took for me!...
Topics highlighted in the article:
- The Fashion Model, a Life of Magazines and photo-shoots.
- My broken hand. Soap-opera cancelled
- Monkey see, Monkey do
- New Life, New Name
- Man on a Mission
- Real Heros
- Know Your Faith
- Use the Media
To read the article click on the image to the Right or visit the following link http://issuu.com/mario_st_francis/docs/malankara_voice